From Rose Nyakwaka.
- Aora mar wat iridrok ye mos -tread softly in matters concerning relatives. Do not be too hard on them
- Kar chuny jatuo – Give a sick person what he desires
- Lak chogo- Even teeth are bones
- Lit to ok chwer remo – The death of a loved one can be so painful but it cannot pain to the point of bleeding
- Ok inyal nego chwarni gi lwedo achiel – You can’t kill lice with one finger
- Acham ayieng nonego suna – If you eat till you are full you may get killed
- Kama iluokorie ok itwoe – Where you have bathed, do not wait to dry there
- Mikai okloki makata oonge nyalo – The 1st wife is not changed even if she is disabled
- Wat imedo gi osiep – You strengthen blood relationship with friendship
- Chako chono oloyo dhi i ajuoga. -A stitch in time saves nine
- Alot michayo ematero kuon – What you look down upon might save you one day.