Want to study in Canada? Attend the Canadian Government’s official study in Canada Fair at Nairobi Serena hotel (Kenyatta Ave), on January 31st and February 1st from 10am-5 pm.
What to expect from the fairs?
These fairs are dedicated to helping students like you to discover the numerous educational opportunities available in Canada. By connecting you with representatives from accredited Canadian schools, postsecondary colleges and universities, you can explore all the possibilities and discover the right one for you.
Learn more and register free at https://educanada.edufindme.com/subsaharan-africa/nairobi.
Lots of the information you need in one place
- Schools, Colleges and Universities – Talk face to face with school, colleges and university representatives from across Canada.
- Wide Range of Programs – Find the best programs available that best fit your plans.
- Accommodation – Learn about the different types and costs of accommodation in Canada.
- Study Permits and Visas – Embassy of Canada representatives will be present to inform you on the different types of study permits and visas available. Find out which is the right one for you.
- Tuitions Fees and Scholarships – Learn about tuitions fees to study in Canada and scholarships available (specific to each institutions).
- Work Opportunities – There are many options available to you once you have completed your studies in Canada.
- Seminars – Join free seminars on education in Canada with Government of Canada representatives.
- Destinations – Get to know more about the advantages of studying and living in Canada.
- Get advice on everything you need to prepare for your experience in Canada